The Missing Link in Your PVC Piping System
Engineered for Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) and other trenchless applications, TerraBrute® CR is a 100% non-metallic, AWWA C900 PVC pressure pipe system. Non-corroding and installation-friendly, TerraBrute® CR allows you to standardize on PVC throughout your potable water and sewer infrastructure.
Whether you’re using open-cut or trenchless methods, there are no more problems matching materials and couplings. No more butt fusion equipment headaches. No more surprises.
Total PVC Piping System Engineered For HDD
- TerraBrute® restrained joint PVC pipe delivers the superior strength and corrosion resistance you’ve come to expect from our Blue Brute pressure pipe, along with the ability to absorb the underground shear and flexure stresses that occur in buried applications
- The new, non-metallic, “ring-and-pin” configuration of TerraBrute® CR PVC pressure pipe offers complete corrosion resistance. The plastic “ring” is designed as two half rings for ease of installation and comes complete with the “pins” ready for insertion creating a strong, locking joint
- TerraBrute® CR trenchless PVC pipe is designed for total compatibility with your municipal system. Connections can be made with standard PVC CIOD fittings, direct tapped couplings or standard service saddles. Repair and handling techniques are the same as for any AWWA C900 PVC pressure pipe
- Based on our gasketed bell and spigot design, proven through years of service in the field, the TerraBrute® CR joint is tested and pressure rated. And unlike competing coupling joints, the TerraBrute® CR joint has been specially engineered to deliver the highest pull strength safety factors in the industry for HDD applications
Highest Pull Strength Available
TerraBrute® CR’s non-metallic “ring-and-pin” gasketed joint design outperforms all other restrained PVC pipe joints on the market, providing more than twice the pull strength of other HDD systems – up to 120,000 lbs. for 300mm / 12” pipe.
Learn more about TerraBrute® CR Trenchless PVC Pressure Pipe
Our resources section covers everything you need to know about TerraBrute® CR. Take a look at our most popular resources below
- TerraBrute® CR Brochure
- Trenchless Applications Installation Guide
- Pressure Piping Systems Technical Manual
PVC pipe with cast-iron outside diameters (CIOD)
DR18, PC 235 psi (1620 kPa): 8 – 12″” (200 – 300 mm)
DR14, PC 305 psi (2100 kPa): 4” and 6″” (100 mm and 150 mm)
CSA B137.3 Certified
NSF Std. 61 Certified
BNQ NQ 3624-250*
Horizontal Directional Drilling
Seismic Zone Piping
Steep Slope Pipelines