Complete range of cement, primers, and applicators
Choosing the correct cement is a vital link in a thermoplastic piping system. Although cement is one of the most critical components of a piping system, it is most often overlooked. Cement is formulated to best meet specific needs, for example, general-purpose cement is thinner and less aggressive in bonding than heavy-duty industrial cement. Select the right materials for the job and produce strong joints under a variety of conditions.
IPEX offers a wide range of high-strength solvent cement for thermoplastic piping systems. Regular, medium, heavy, or extra heavy cement are specially formulated for PVC pipe and fittings up to 900 mm (36″) diameter for both pressure and non-pressure applications, CPVC through 300 mm (12″) diameter, and ABS through 200 mm (8″) diameter.
To help you achieve a perfect joint every time, on-the-job training, videos and instruction booklets are available explaining our proven procedures.
features & benefits
- Complete range of cement, primers, and applicators
- Less aggressive in bonding than heavy-duty industrial cement
- Regular, medium, heavy, or extra heavy cement
- Offers a wide range of high-strength solvent cement
- Manufactured with the strictest quality control
- Highest standards