The electrical box designed for Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) construction
Insulating concrete forms (ICFs) is a method of construction using components manufactured from expanded polystyrene. The forms are constructed, reinforced with steel and then filled with concrete. Often used for the construction of hotels and schools, this method of construction creates an energy efficient, disaster resistant low maintenance building.
INEXO is the electrical box designed specifically for ICF construction. The patented design provides a professional solution and a quality installation. INEXO boxes link seamlessly with existing ICF materials, tools and methods. A complete offering designed for ICF walls allows builders to standardize the use of electrical boxes throughout the building.
Residential and Commercial Boxes
- Residential Boxes work with NMD Cable 14/2 – 10/3 and Commercial Boxes work with AC or NMD Cable
- Residential Boxes also feature a box divider to provide contractors with a quick and convenient way to separate different voltage sources in the same box
- The INEXO Box complies to CSA C22.2 No. 18.2 and the UL Standard for Safety Nonmetallic Outlet Boxes, Flush-Device Boxes, and Covers: UL 514C
- INEXO electrical boxes are installed after the concrete pour allowing you to follow your traditional production schedule
- INEXO boxes can be installed anywhere on the ICF wall allowing for more variety in box positioning as installers are no longer required to affix to the ICF ties or drill and secure to the concrete wall
- INEXO ICF boxes are available in single, double and triple gang options for use in residential and commercial applications
- INEXO boxes are fully certified to CSA standards for use in ICF and can resist pull forces exceeding 100 lbs – (twice the standard requirement)
1, 2, and 3 Gang sizes
Residential Box works with NMD Cable14/2 – 10/3
Commercial Box works with AC or NMD Cable
CSA/CSA C22.2 No. 18.2
Insulated Concrete Form Buildings