Tall vents can be installed slightly above the roof line, creating a high point to maximize the exchange of warm, moist air from the attic to the exterior of the building. In climates with high accumulations of snow, tall vents keep the exhaust above the snow, improving their operation year-round. The PROTurbo combines the field-tested benefits of the patented WeatherPRO® internal baffle system with multi-stage, high volume, airflow for superior attic ventilation.
- Unique, patented, weather infiltration protection internal baffle system
- Large flashing allows for easy installation
- Made from durable, UV-resistant polypropylene to resist denting, crushing, and corrosion
- Net free venting area of 117 sq. in.
- One Turbo will ventilate 1000 sq. ft. of attic space (approx) – regardless of wind speed
- Pivoting top with locking pitch tabs accommodate 3/12 to 12/12 roof pitches
- No internal or external moving parts – requires no maintenance
- Available in black, brown, weatherwood and grey
WeatherPRO’s patented internal baffles deflect water and snow, allowing it to drain harmlessly out the drainage openings. Designed to allow high airflow while providing excellent defense against weather infiltration.
- CSA, TDI & Category 2 Hurricane Rated
- CDN Patent 2,536,023 & 2,803,775
- USA Patent 7,774,023
- 35 year warranty