15-20 GPM Grease Interceptors
Using our most compact tank platform, the Endura 15-20 uses a unique flow path to separate fats, oils, and grease. Installed in low-flow applications such as food trucks, concession stands, and small kitchens, this model provides effective separation in a compact footprint.
Features and benefits of Endura® Grease Interceptor (15 to 20 GPM)
Injected molded in engineered thermoplastics, Endura® will not corrode, chip or peel, even under the most severe applications.
- Molded one-piece tank eliminates seams and potential leaking
- Can withstand continuous discharge at 104° C (220° F)
- Weigh up to 60% less than directly equivalent metal competitors
- Lid with built-in latches, recessed gasket, and smooth interior for easy cleaning
- Lightweight and strong, Endura® models weigh up to 60% less than directly equivalent metal competitors – offer ease of installation, transport, and storage
- Supports 300 pounds of pedestrian and light duty traffic
- Mechanical joint coupling connections allow for the use of various piping materials
- The flexibility of installation – can be installed in-floor, on-floor, or semi-recessed
15 GPM UNITS
|Port Number||Product Code||Connection Type|
20 GPM UNITS
|Part Number||Product Code||Connection Type|