Simplifying Fusion Process Data Documentation
The WorkFlow App makes it easier than ever to document fusion process data. Using the new Bluetooth interface, you can pair the FRIAMAT® 6 Electrofusion Unit with the WorkFlow app on your smartphone to scan fusion and traceability barcodes and control the fusion process easily and conveniently.
Documentation is created and updated during the fusion and pipe installation work, with automatic protocol generation. Thanks to digital tracking, every step of the installation process is traceable, offering better control and greater security.
Secure Digital Construction Site Management
- Reduce paperwork and time-consuming administrative tasks thanks to digital, automated fusion operations documentation with protocols available as CSV, XLS, or PDF reports
- Track construction progress in real-time from the jobsite container or the office without losing information or time
- Significantly reduce the risk of documentation errors, ensuring reliable documentation and secure control
- Get 24/7 access to project documentation, including fusion data, components and fittings, photos, and comments, as well as geodata and maps, all synchronized via the cloud on WorkFlow Mobile and WorkFlow Web
- From supervisors and office staff to partner companies, everyone on your team can access the same information whenever and where they need is protected in accordance with industry leading GDPR requirements
Experience the Benefits of the Workflow App
The WorkFlow App is the innovative combination of our mobile app, web interface and secure cloud, powered by data from your Bluetooth-enabled fusion unit and managed in real-time. This powerful technology for the construction site also makes no compromises on security in the cloud thanks to internationally recognized ISO/IEC 27001 certification.
Interactions between smartphone, cloud and browser are encrypted using SSL
Gas Distribution Systems
Water Distribution Systems