Made from Chemical and Corrosion Resistant PVC
Solvent weld sewer fittings are typically installed in municipal sanitary and drainage systems and are as solid and reliable as PVC solvent weld sewer pipe.
They provide a quick way to fuse pipe and offer a strong, long-lasting seal. Our fittings are made from superior quality PVC and are unaffected by sewer gases, sulfuric acid, or aggressive soil conditions.
A Full Range of Fittings
- Solvent welded joints can resist large tensile loads and will not pull apart. In fact, it’s been shown that the pipe itself will fail before a properly assembled joint will
- Solvent weld sewer fittings resist damage specifically aggressive soil conditions as well as provides superior chemical resistance
IPEX BDS fittings, made to SDR35 wall, are third-party certified to CSA 182.2 and BNQ 3624-130 and conform to ASTM D2729
Learn More About our Solvent Weld Sewer Fittings
Our resources section covers everything you need to know about our solvent weld sewer fittings. Take a look at our most popular resources below
- Municipal Product Catalogue
- Sewer Piping Systems Technical Manual
- Sewer Piping Systems Installation Guide
Injection Molded Fittings: 3 – 8” (75 – 200 mm)
Fabricated SDR35 Solvent Weld Fittings: 8 – 24” (200 – 600 mm)
Gravity Flow Sanitary Sewers