Sil-O-Flex® Ultra-Turf PE Systems
Sil-O-Flex® Ultra-Turf PE Systems are manufactured from the highest quality materials, and engineered for irrigation systems. Product benefits include lightness in weight and ease of installation throughout the project.
Manufactured from the highest quality materials, Sil-O-Flex® Ultra-Turf PE products lessen damage risk to structures and reduce the additional costs incurred to detect and repair leaks.
Explore our industry standard high-quality NSF Approved HDPE product, designed especially for high performance irrigation systems.
ASTM D2239 Compliant
Manufactured using high quality raw materials and modern processing technology, our ASTM D2239 pipe meets all industry standards in addition to our own rigorous quality control processes.
- Certified to ASTM D2239
- Made with a PE 4710 material with a cell classification of 445574(C/E) per ASTM D3350
- Hydrostatic design stress (HDS) of 1000 psi @ 73°F
- Material complies with ANSI/NSF Standard 14 & 61 for use in potable water service
- SIDR-19 pipe has a working pressure of 100 psi
- Designed for use with barbed insert fittings
Available in SIDR-19 dimensions and 1”-1 1/4” Diameters. Additional sizes may be available upon request.
Learn more about Sil-O-Flex® Ultra-Turf PE Systems
Our resources section covers everything you need to know about Sil-O-Flex® Ultra-Turf PE Systems
Check out top resources below