CL150 Vanstone flanges are a two-piece flange system made with a rotating ring that make bolt alignment simple and efficient. Suitable to many applications, flanges are offered in standard PVC sizes appropriate for Schedule 40 & 80, along with IPS class, Sewer, C900 & C905, and PIP pipe.
Product line includes socket, spigot, and gasket joint options, allowing for any combination of these in both pressure and/or drainage applications. Common uses include material transitions, valve and pump installation, water treatment plants, agricultural and industrial applications.
Available in sizes from 4” through 36”.
Flexibility of use, ease of installation and long-lasting quality
- Resistant to rusting, pitting, scaling and corrosion
- 4” -12” flange rings are injection molded and fiberglass reinforced, and our 14” & larger diameter Vanstone flange rings are ½” thick powder-coated steel
- Available in all standard PVC sizes
- Rings are also available in stainless steel by special order
Learn More About Vanstone Flanges
Our resources section covers everything you need to know about Vanstone Flanges.
Take a look at our most popular resources below:
As with all IPEX fittings, our IPEX Vanstone flanges meets or exceeds all applicable ASTM standards.
4” through 36”
- Material Transitions
- Valve Installation
- Pump Installation
- Water Treatment Plants
- Agricultural Applications
- Industrial Applications