Surface Gated Fittings
Surface Gated Fittings are suited to many uses including ground irrigation systems, basin irrigation, border strip irrigation and furrow Irrigation.
Surface Gated piping & fittings are most commonly used in above ground and layflat piping systems. Benefits and applications include less friction in surface row crop irrigation, as PVC is not susceptible to rust or corrosion and is manufactured with Sunlight (UV) resistant compounding. IPEX Surface Gated Fittings are recognized for strong, long-lasting durability and easy installation in the field.
A Complete Certified Line of Fabricated Fittings for Surface Gated PVC piping systems
- Available from 6” through 12” diameters, including both gasketed and solvent-Weld joint options
- Watergate, Gheen, or Felton gasket joint options also offered
- Surface PVC Inline Butterfly Valves for diameters from 6″ – 12″
- Fittings meet or exceed applicable ASTM standards
- Sizes range from 6” to 12” and are rated for pressures not exceeding 22 psi
IPEX’s Surface Gated fittings are rated for pressures not exceeding 22 psi. Our Surface Gated PVC Fittings meet or exceed applicable ASTM standards, and/or materials used in the manufacturing process meet or exceed applicable ASTM standards.
6” through 12”
- Above Ground Irrigation Systems
- Basin Irrigation
- Border Strip Irrigation
- Furrow Irrigation