SDR-41 and SDR-32.5 Pipe
A PVC Agriculture Pipe Used in Lower Pressure Agricultural Irrigation Systems
SDR-41 and SDR-32.5 Agriculture Pipe is mainly used in residential irrigation and in lower pressure agricultural irrigation systems.
The products are manufactured from high quality PVC compound with a 12454 cell classification (Type 1, Grade 1). SDR-41 and SDR-32.5 has a maximum service temperature of 140°F (60°C), under pressure. The product is not rated for use in potable water systems.
SDR-41 and SDR-32.5 is available in 2-1/2” – 4” SDR-32.5 and 3” – 12” SDR-41 solvent weld. IPEX also offers SDR-41 Gasket Joint products in diameters 6” – 12”.
Manufactured using high quality raw materials and modern processing technology, and subject to rigorous quality control standards.
- Lighter weight product for lower pressure applications (100 & 125psi)
- For use with non-potable water
- Industry leading service, technical expertise and end to end project support
Learn more about SDR-41 and SDR-32.5 Pipe
Our resources section covers everything you need to know about SDR-41 and SDR-32.5 Pipe
Take a look at our resources below:
- Pipe is made with PVC 1120 (Type 1, Grade 1) resin having a material cell classification of 12454 per ASTM D1784.
- Meets the requirements of ASTM D2241
- Socket dimensions of belled end pipe meet the requirements of ASTM D2672
- For gasketed IPS pressure pipe, the gasket design & materials meet ASTM D3139, ASTM F477, and NSF 61