Molded PIP Solvent Weld Fittings
Molded PIP Solvent Weld Fittings are injection molded and engineered for endurance and trouble-free performance. Products have been designed for ease of installation, and meet or exceed all applicable ASTM specifications, including ASTM D1784, D2564, and D2855.
Suited to a broad range of applications, they can be used in pressure drip and sprinkler irrigation systems, dairy flush and waste effluent systems, harvested fruit and vegetable water sorting, fish hatchery water delivery, as well as custom fabricated water distribution systems.
Manufactured using high quality raw materials and modern processing technology, as well as subject to our own rigorous quality control standards. Available in sizes 6” through 15”, and providing pressure ratings of 80, 100 and 125 PSI.
- Injection Molded PIP Elbows and Tees
- Sleek and Robust one-piece molded fitting
- Molded fittings exclusively available in Solvent Weld
As with all IPEX fittings, our PIP line meets or exceeds all applicable ASTM standards including ASTM D1784, D2564, D2855.
6” through 15”
80, 100 & 125 psi
ASTM D1784, D2564, D2855
- Irrigation Systems
- Pressure drip and sprinkler irrigation systems
- Dairy flush and waste effluent systems
- Custom fabricated distribution systems
- Harvested fruit and vegetable water sorting systems
- Fish hatchery water delivery systems