Neutratank® HDPE & Polypropylene Neutralization Tanks
Neutratank® offers a complete range of neutralization that allow for managing concentrations and pH levels in acid waste systems.
Neutralization of waste is necessary to protect the environment as well as attached piping systems. Neutratank® polypropylene and polyethylene neutralization tanks are lightweight, durable, and cost-effective means of neutralizing waste. Commonly used in applications such as:
- Industrial plants
- University Laboratories
- Pharmaceuticals facilities
- Chemical manufacturing
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cylindrical and rectangular limestone neutralization tanks
- Lightweight and durable
The specification section covers the details you need for your project.
Available in HDPE & polypropylene
- Tanks are available in 5 – 2,000-gallon sizes to suit most potential design conditions
- A variety of lids, inlets, outlets, extensions, and accessories are offered to suit any application
- Tanks can be reinforced for direct burial or can be placed in a vault
The tank shall be rotationally molded, with seamless construction with a flanged top and welded or bolt-down cover, as supplied by IPEX. The tank must be Neutratank® 5 – 2000 -gallon capacity complete with an inlet and outlet, and an 11/2″ vent connection. It must be installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
The contractor will furnish and fill the tank prior to installation with limestone chips, as supplied by IPEX, to a level just below the tank outlet. Water should be added to the tank prior to the placement of the limestone chips.